Integrated Analytics System and IDAA
Purpose-built for high-performance analytics, the IBM Integrated Analytics System (IAS) is a unified hybrid data management analytics solution providing massively parallel processing. It comprises a high-performance hardware platform and optimized database query engine software that work together to support various data analysis and business-reporting capabilities. Built on Db2, the subcomponents have been developed, tuned and tested to save setup and administration time and costs. Contact The Fillmore Group to discuss your needs and to learn how TFG can help your organization evaluate, purchase and deploy the IAS.
- Simplify installation, management and administration time to value: the IAS is preconfigured and performance-optimized for large volumes of data.
- Drive cloud-ready flexibility: Shift workloads within a public cloud, private cloud and on-premises environment, based on your application requirements.
- Enable your data scientist: Analyze data using the built-in IBM Data Science Experience solution, or use existing Jupyter notebooks and bring data scientists to your organization’s data.
- Access, query and analyze data across your data warehouse and Hadoop: Use IBM’s Common SQL Engine for workload portability and skill sharing across public and private clouds.
- Reduce disruptions by scaling out incrementally: Scale out compute power and storage in-place and reduce disruptions to your analytics systems.
- Gain real-time value with machine learning (ML): Stream, analyze and learn from data sets with machine learning without explicit programming, so data scientists can develop and improve ML models on the platform where the data resides.
IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA)
The world’s largest organizations rely on the power of IBM’s System z – the mainframe – to support mission critical transaction systems. The IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA) brings the analytics performance of the IAS to System z using a unique, hybrid approach. The Fillmore Group’s mainframe heritage and IAS competency combine to place us on the cutting edge of this exciting new approach to analytics.
- Enable decision-makers to perform high-performance business analysis for better results
- Substantially reduce operational costs by removing the need for complex query tuning
- Drive immediate value to the bottom line by rapidly adding new applications and user requirements
- Extend the qualities of service in security and availability of System z, enabling business intelligence to deliver business changing analytics and reduce complexity by extending System z manageability