Q Replication Quickstart
- This Quickstart offering will provide your team with assistance to install and configure Q Rep and MQ.
- Uni-directional and bi-directional replication scenario support.
- Customizing the Q Rep Dashboard and testing alerts to ensure replication issues are identified promptly.
- IBM Authorized Training ensures your team can support Q Rep.
About Q Replication
IBM InfoSphere Replication Server’s Q Replication is a high-volume, low-latency replication solution that uses MQ message queues to transmit transactions between source and target databases or subsystems.
If your organization is implementing Q Replication this offering will accelerate efforts to install, design and test Q Replication, download and customize the Q Replication Dashboard for monitoring and alerts, and provide IBM Authorized Training to ensure your staff is confident troubleshooting and modifying Q Replication with minimal disruption.
The Quickstart offering enables your organization to have an expert Q Replication consultant work with your team to:
- Deliver 160 hours of structured Q Replication implementation support.
- Plan and develop replication subscriptions.
- Identify and address issues related to conflicts and bi-directional replication.
- Deliver the IBM Authorized Training class, CE243, Using Queue Replication.
For more information contact The Fillmore Group at (410) 465-6335.