Netezza and IDAA
Purpose-built for high-performance analytics, the Netezza data warehouse appliance is up and running in 24 hours, not 24 days, and performs advanced analytic queries at blinding speeds, right out of the box. With fast deployment and low on-going maintenance, IBM Netezza makes advanced analytics on your data simpler, faster and more accessible. Contact The Fillmore Group to discuss your needs and to learn about how TFG has helped other IBM customers to evaluate, purchase and deploy Netezza.
- Time to value: Up and running in 24 hours, not 24 days.
- Speed and scale: 10x-100x faster query results from petabytes of data.
- Simplicity: Minimal administration and no tuning for much lower total cost of ownership.
- Smart: Sophisticated analytics in the database deliver faster answers
- Cost: Available at a fraction of the cost of Oracle Exadata.1
IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA)
The world’s largest organizations rely on the power of IBM’s System z – the mainframe – to support mission critical transaction systems. The IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA) brings the analytics performance of Netezza to System z using a unique, hybrid approach. The Fillmore Group’s mainframe heritage and Netezza competency combine to place us on the cutting edge of this exciting new approach to analytics.
- Enable decision-makers to perform high-performance business analysis for better results
- Substantially reduce operational costs by removing the need for complex query tuning
- Drive immediate value to the bottom line by rapidly adding new applications and user requirements
- Extend the qualities of service in security and availability of System z, enabling business intelligence to deliver business changing analytics and reduce complexity by extending System z manageability