InfoSphere Data Architect Quickstart
- Infosphere Data Architect (IDA) enables architects to define and implement standards that increase data quality and enterprise consistency.
- Facilitates an enterprise‐wide understanding of heterogeneous data assets.
- Promotes cross team, cross role and cross organization collaboration.
About Infosphere Data Architect
InfoSphere Data Architect (formerly Rational® Data Architect) is a collaborative data design solution to discover, model, relate, and standardize diverse and distributed data assets. It is an integral part of the IBM Data Studio Integrated Data Management portfolio.
This quickstart offering is designed for organizations ready to begin a new data warehouse project. The offering enables your team to streamline data modeling efforts.
- This offering begins with the two‐day delivery of IBM instructor‐led training course CE820, Using Infosphere Data Architect, presented by a skilled IDA consultant.
- Team training is followed by a collaborative data modeling session using your data, facilitated by the IDA consultant. The deliverable is a preliminary data model developed by your team and the in‐house skills to change or enhance it.
For more information contact The Fillmore Group at (410) 465-6335.