From TFG BlogVIEW ALL POSTS»
IBM and Rocket Event: Enterprise Data & Machine Learning Forum
Join IBM and Rocket – and The Fillmore Group – for the Enterprise Data and Machine Learning Forum at the Columbia Sheraton on Thursday, November 30th, from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Hear about the latest breakthrough developments on Spark, data and analytics and ML and gain insights on how to define the infrastructure needed to support future business requirements.
- IBM z Mainframes for IT Architects and Data Scientists (presented by Frank Fillmore)
- The Machine Learning Advantage
- Put Your Most Valuable Data to Work for Analytics
- Turning Data Into a Competitive Advantage with Virtualization on System z
- What You Need to Know About Db2 V11 & 12
- The Evolution of Database Tooling
Registration is required. Click HERE to register or contact your IBM or Rocket representative.