My colleague, Kim May, Vice President for Business Development of The Fillmore Group, has been named an IBM Champion for 2016. Kim’s IBM Analytics community outreach includes:
- blogging at www.thefillmoregroup.com/blog
- serving as a member of the board of directors of the Baltimore/Washington DB2 Users Group
- hosting webinars and workshops covering a variety of IBM Analytics topics such as IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA) and Cloud Data Services (CDS)
- advocating for formal training through the IBM Global Skills Initiative
- and presenting the now-legendary TFG Monday evening soirée at IBM Insight in Las Vegas in October
Kudos to Kim for the well-deserved recognition!
A complete list of the 2016 IBM Champions for Analytics can be found here.